Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44703

• Jagrjumper
  • Jagrjumper аватар
  • Expert JumpStyler
  • Спасибо получено: 7
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44720

• Morris
  • Morris аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
Morris

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44723

• poNce
  • poNce аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler

poNce vs Cap, Good luck :D

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44729

• Chicken
  • Chicken аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
  • Спасибо получено: 1

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44738

• SkepticzZ
  • SkepticzZ аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
  • Спасибо получено: 5
Results later today :)

Skept'

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44741

• SkepticzZ
  • SkepticzZ аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
d1str1k vs Morris

d1str1k

Technique: 3/5
Onbeat: 3.5/5
Energy: 3/5
Variety: 2.75/5

Total: 12.25/20

0:25 - 0:33 you had really good and clean technique, then after that, the technique and flow was lost. You were onbeat at this point too, then after 0:33, you dance ahead of the beat of the music. You had some nice tricks, but because you made a short solo, I couldn't see much tricks from you :/ Energy is good, but again, focus on your technique and you will become a great jumper! Greets :)

Morris

Technique: 3.25/5
Onbeat: 4/5
Energy: 3.75/5
Variety: 3.25/5

Total: 14.25/20

I would write a comment about this solo, but it's an old solo. There's no point writing improvements when you probably have improved from this solo! Greets!

Winner - Morris

TFJ vs Jagr

TFJ

Technique: 2.75/5
Onbeat: 3.5/5
Energy: 3.25/5
Variety: 3/5

Total: 12.5/20

Not bad man! I see a lot of improvement since the last time I watched you. Anyway, I think you must work on your technique and more importantly, the flow of your tricks. Try and make them as clean as possible! When you feel like you have done this, add a little more variety to your combos! This will turn you into a great jumper, I see you have a lot of potential to be a very great jumper! Greets

Jagr

Technique: 3.75/5
Onbeat: 2.5/5
Variety: 3.75/5

Total: 13.75/20

I've seen a lot better from you. First of all, the solo is offbeat. I don't know if you danced to this track originally or not but it's still majorly offbeat. However, I admired your technique, flow, energy and tricks but like I said, I know you can do better in future rounds! Greets.

Winner - Jagr

Biker vs Bumber

Biker

No video

Bumber

Technique: 3.5/5
Variety: 3/5

Wow, never watched you before! You have great technique man and your solo was mostly onbeat! In my opinion, you must create some new tricks, I see the hardjump 6 step basis too often in this video. Add more tricks and make them flow with your jump and you'll be a really skillful dancer! Greets!

Winner - Bumber

Linda vs HanK

Linda

Variety: 3.5/5

I already commented on your video before with the improvements you can make. It's a nice solo but you need to balance your energy through your solos a little more. For me, High Kicks + Low Basis = Bad technique.. If you done and average basis + average kicks, your technique would look really nice! greets!

HanK

Technique: 4/5
Variety: 4.25/5

Total: 16/20

Wow, I remember you man! Still a great dancer from what I remember! anyway, really nice clean solo from you :) A little more energy would compliment your technique man! Really impressed, greets!

Winner - HanK

poNce vs Cap

poNce

Technique: 4.5/5
Onbeat: 4.5/5
Energy: 4.25/5
Variety: 4.5/5

Total: 17.75/20

You never fail to amaze me ever since my league IJL.UK. Really incredible solo man and I know that I can expect more from you in the future rounds. For me, best video of my pairs :) Greets man!

Cap

Technique: 4.25/5
Onbeat: 4.75/5
Energy: 4.25/5
Variety: 4.25/5

Total: 17.5/20

Wow, finally someone who can dance to slow music.. is it a miracle? Dude I love this solo, it's close to 100% onbeat. This is what I want to see in jumpstyle. For me your technique is close to perfect too.. At the start of your solo, you give really good energy and really high kicks, but I think if you lifted your legs a little higher on your basis, it would have balanced your energy out really well for me! Nevertheless, you really impressed me, best battle of this round for me, neither of you should be eliminated in this early stage :/ Greets man!

Winner - poNce

Silent vs J'Umar

Silent

Onbeat: 3.75/5
Energy: 3.5/5

For me, it's really not bad man! Good technique, good energy, good onbeat and good tricks. Let's try and improve that word ''good'' to ''great'' :D First step of advice is to more on your fluidity. This will help you execute your tricks much better and make your technique look really good! You're on your way to being a great jumper! Greets!

J'Umar

Technique: 2.5/5
Onbeat: 3/5
Variety: 2.75/5

Total: 11.5/20

A lot to work on man. In my opinion, you have good energy, but it seems like you haven't learned the very foundations of jumpstyle.. you MUST work on your technique and fluidity of your style, it's a key factor to any jumper! I hope you will take this advice and improve, because you have good potential with your energy that you show! Greets!

Winner - Silent

Qu4rsho vs Shkap

Qu4rsho

Onbeat: 3.75/5
Energy: 3.5/5
Variety: 3.5/5

The first big problem I see is that the music is too fast for you.. Yes you can stay onbeat, but because of the speed of the music, your technique doesn't look very nice. You must slow your music down and work on having a clean technique! I hope this will help you! Greets!

Shkap

Onbeat: 4.25/5
Energy: 4/5

Total: 15.25/20

Not bad man, I know you can do better though.. For me, your solo is full of energy and has very good onbeat, but I think you need to work on your fluidity a little on some of your tricks.. Working on your flow will help keep your technique in place! I hope to see great solos in the future rounds man! greets!

Winner - Shkap

Oreh vs Chicken

Oreh

Technique: 3,5/5
Onbeat: 4.25/5
Variety: 3.25/5

Total: 14.75/20

Really nice man, Your basis is 100% onbeat everytime but a little offbeat on some tricks. My problem here is that your tricks are really simple compared to usual, I've seen you do really awesome combos, similar to TReND. My other problem is that some tricks don't look well executed (0:34) (0:50) are the two main points where your flow is disrupted! I thought this solo wasn't bad from you, it was a good solo, just some areas you must work on. Greets!

Winner - Chicken

Jumpers Passing to 1/32 Finals:

Morris
Jagr
Bumber
HanK
PoNce
Silent
Shkap
Chicken
Спасибо сказали: jumperSilent96

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44761

• CAP[AOR]
  • CAP[AOR] аватар
  • Junior JumpStyler
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Skeptitszz, and where the complexity of the criterion and what's wrong with my technique?
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 10 мес. назад от CAP[AOR].

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44762

• SkepticzZ
  • SkepticzZ аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
To Cap,

About Complexity, this is not my fault.. This is the criteria I was given to judge, and I do apologise because it's a very basic criteria that this league has missed out on.. I use Complexity in my criteria in my league, IJL.UK.

About your technique, in my opinion there is absolutely no problem with it. But you must understand one thing about my judging. During a league, I always see developments throughout a league, every jumper improves. This is why I never give 5/5 for technique in early stages of a league. Maybe if someone was to reach the final of a league, I would look back at their progress and see that their technique in the final is much better than what it was in 1/64 final where it was very good. This is what I see in jumpstyle leagues. But for me in this case, I prefer poNce's technique and I know he can do better in future stages. I hope you can understand my judging, if you say that this is a ''fail'' then okay, you can believe what you wish, but you cannot say that my judging is any worse compared to Shkap or Vanito's. I really don't understand what they see as criteria.
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 10 мес. назад от SkepticzZ.

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44763

• CAP[AOR]
  • CAP[AOR] аватар
  • Junior JumpStyler
This league nothing is missed, the complexity is the criterion, 2 point jumpstylers.ru/forum/wjl-2014-rules/44031-criterions.html
Suppose you nothing is missed the complexity criterion, tell me about your concept of this criteria.
And about the criterion technique, I want to ask you how you judge it by criteria that were given by the organizers (jumpstylers.ru/forum/wjl-2014-rules/44031-criterions.html) or your judging is based on "I like it" "I think he had better" and no arguments?
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 10 мес. назад от CAP[AOR].

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44791

• SkepticzZ
  • SkepticzZ аватар
  • Fresh JumpStyler
Dude if you read my criteria, I've not wrote out everything.

For example:
Criteria #2 - Complexity and variety of the dance.
I shortened it to ''Variety'' in my criteria.

It's still the exact same criteria, I've just written it in a shorter form, there's no difference between my criteria and the criteria jump stylers.ru provided.

If you also can read, the criteria also states:
''The judging will be in short form ( Judge will evaluate your dance on his opinion, He will talk about your mistakes,
as well as the positive aspects.''

My judging was in my opinion, which is allowed? So what is the problem man?
As I said, I never give 5/5 in these kinds of rounds because I know that jumpers can evolve in future rounds.

Let's say for example, I gave you 5/5 for technique right now, and you passed, and go to the finals right?
Imagine your video in the finals, your technique is much stronger than what it is now. And I give you 5/5 in the finals. Surely that doesn't make sense? Because your video in the finals is much better than than what it is now. That is the way I judge man. If you want my personal opinion, I prefer poNce's technique because in his dance, he spreads his legs a lot further than what you do. This is why I preferred his technique overall, it's just a matter of opinion man, and I'm sorry but in my opinion this battle shouldn't have happened, along with many others. A lot of skilled dancers are losing in the early stage and many unskilled are passing..
Спасибо сказали: Jagrjumper

Skepticzz PAIRS 1/64 FINAL 9 года 10 мес. назад #44793

• CAP[AOR]
  • CAP[AOR] аватар
  • Junior JumpStyler
Clear, understandable.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум

Правообладание

При использовании любых материалов с сайта JumpStylers.Ru указание ссылки на материал и ее автора обязательно.
Contact Person: Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg, Kostrov Yaroslav
Phone: +7-911-156-65-50 и Web: JumpStylers.Ru

Шахматные книги и уроки шахмат на ChessKnigi.Ru и ChessDeti.Ru

Яндекс.Метрика